We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kayla

Poor Kayla, she set up her appointment to take senior pictures, completely unaware of what a cold, freezing, blustering, horrendously atrocious weather-day it was going to be...and took most of her pictures not only with no jacket, but in short sleeves. This girl was crazy I tell you! I even asked her if she wanted to reschedule and she said no! Well, I don't know how we still ended up with some amazing shots of her, but we did, and I love them. Just as a small side note, it took me a total of 4, yes FOUR hours to warm up after the session (this included several cups of hot chocolate to help me along) and I had a coat and sweater on during the shoot! Hopefully it didn't take her as long to heat back up, but I'm guessing it did Ü Thanks so much Kayla! You were a great trooper!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: