We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Courtney

Courtney, what can I say? She is a beautiful girl, LOVED her skin and her gorgeous freckles! I have to say I fell immediately in love, when talking to her asking her if she knew what she was going to do when she graduated, told me she wanted to be a fashion designer. WHAT?!? I then proclaimed to her that Project Runway is my absolute FAVORITE show in the entire universe Ü Speaking of which, I just have to say *spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen the finale* that I am SOOO excited that Seth Aaron won last night! Wooohoo! I was so glad Emilio didn't win! That guy was so cocky! And then did you watch the after show when they were talking to Jay and he totally insulted Carrie the model telling her she had bad teeth and thick legs. OMGosh, talk about classless...jeez... I was so mad at him! Totally lost ALL respect. Anyway, sorry for the tangent...here are some of my favorite pictures!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: