We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Anna

Remember ANNA? She was seriously one of the BEST babies I've ever had. Well, I was contacted by her mom wanting 6 month old pictures. Holy smokes this girl had grown up and was more adorable than ever. She did amazing, even though it was pretty cold outside and we got a lot of fun shots of her! Thanks so much Lydia! I can't wait until next time Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this shot of her and her grandma (her name sake I might add).

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I have never seen a pair of baby high heels. I was dying! They brought them to the newborn shoot, but they were just too big, this time they fit and I loved them! She was a little diva...Way too cute Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: