We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Leah

I did Leah's head shots a few months before I did her full session. It was a lot of fun! I took her family pictures and then her head shots and she would only give me this little half smile. I kept trying to pull out a full blown grin, but it just wasn't happening! Then for her full session, she showed up with her boyfriend, who made silly comments and faces at her the whole time. It was great, and we got her to laugh...finally! She has a gorgeous smile (and yeah, she has never had braces either!!), but I still gave her a lot with her little smile. Anyway, I had a lot of fun with you Leah, thanks so much!







See! Isn't it beautiful!!?!

No comments: