We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Buhr Family

I took pictures of baby Mallory a few months back and when I did, her mom booked me for a family session. I took them to one of my favorite places, and I got some of my favorite shots from this session. I LOVE their girls!! I could have posted all of the pictures I took of them, they were just that cute. But, since I don't have that much time, I just chose a few of my top picks. Thanks Buhr family!





Love, love, love LOVE this one. So sweet.





Another favorite.



And another favorite.







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

These family pics are adorable! I love them...great job as always!