We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Despain Family

I love this family. We have known them for a long time, but hadn't seen them in forever when Stephanie contacted me to do their family pictures. We actually used to babysit their two oldest kids right after Josh and I got married. Well, now they are all grown up! Crazy how fast time goes by. It was fun to see them again and catch up a bit.



This picture was kind of an experiment. I think many times as parents we are just trying to find that little moment of peace together as a couple, even when there is a whirl wind of children and life going on all around us. I'm pretty excited about the way it turned out....



I took some shots of the kids, but my favorites were of mom & dad, so those are the ones I'm putting on here Ü

I just can't get enough of this tree. I LOVE it for couple pictures!


3 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

I know that Steph had been wanting to get with you for awhile. I'm sure she is very happy with the turnout, at least the ones here, I can't wait to see more! The one with the kids in the background was fabulous!

Stephanie said...

THANKS AMBER! YOU ARE VERY TALENTED! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE AND JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST! YOU REALLY MAKE THE COLORS POP! WE CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN THIS SPRING!
STEPHANIE

Jason and Amanda said...

I love love love to see people I know on here and Stephanie is one of my most favorite people in the world! The pictures turned out amazing as usual!!!