We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Brooke Day 2

First I just have to say that I LOVE day 2 sessions. After the first day of getting to know each other and becoming more comfortable, day 2 is always better. I almost always love the pictures more from the second day of shooting better than the first, and this one was no exception. I usually just stick some from day 1 and 2 in with the same post, but Brooke's sessions were about 3 weeks apart, so she gets 2 different posts! This session was a blessing that it was our second day, otherwise I think it could have been a disaster, seriously. This day goes into my top 5 most miserable shooting conditions. The wind was blowing like a hurricane and it was cooold. While she was changing clothes I was doing stair steppers with my stool to keep myself from freezing while I waited. You can't tell by Brooke's face though! We got through it and came out with some great shots. Thanks Brooke. I had so much fun with you!!




I LOVE this picture. I love clients that aren't afraid to try fun things Ü









No comments: