We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Zach

So after my first e-mail with Zach, I knew that he had a serious passion for his car and wanted to incorporate it into his shoot. I was SO excited when I found the perfect spot to do the pictures for him. I also have to say, I LOVE it when my clients loosen up enough to throw in their own ideas about pictures they think might be cool, and Zach did a lot of that as the shoot went on. We had a lot of fun, and I think the pictures turned out great. I hope you and your mom are happy with them!









Yes, there is a wash in the valley that for some reason is lined with old cars turned on their side. Can you get any more perfect than that??









Thanks so much Tabitha & Zach! Have an awesome senior year!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Awesome! What an amazing shot of him by his car in the first one! Squeeky clean car it looks like! Ü