We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Bryden

I always wonder why it is when I get the BEST babies, the weather decides to turn horrible on me! UGH! I guess it is a good thing in a way because I almost always have enough time to take some adorable pictures before the sky opens up and starts pouring down rain, but I could have gone on ALL day with this adorable little guy. What a sweetheart! I am always really nervous when people want to bring me a baby that is more than a few weeks old, but I had nothing to worry about with Bryden, he was an angel! I was also really excited when his grandma suggested that they bring one of their saddles for a prop....oh how I LOVED it! I think it made for some adorable pictures.



Don't you just love this face?




3 comments:

Bruce said...

Love that bear one. The saddle ones turned out great! Cute ideas!

Jason and Amanda said...

Love the saddle idea! And I love the "bear" face! Keep up the good work!

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

Awesome!!! I wish you could take pictures when I have little Riley. But we live too far apart {saaaaaddd face} I know I tell you lots, but I really could look at your pictures all day long! :o)