We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Moon

So I know this isn't the typical photo blog post, and honestly isn't even the best picture in the world, but it's certainly the best moon picture I've taken, so I wanted to share it. I was actually going through some older files just looking around and I came across this one. I took this picture several months ago, probably around January when I was on a trip with my sister. We had to stop on the side of the road for some reason and I had just gotten my camera with this great telephoto lens , so I pulled it out and took a few shots. Of course it would have turned out better if I could have used a tripod, instead of the top of my sister's car to stabilize the lens (and I'm still not sure why when I uploaded it the edges of the moon got all wonky...they don't look like that in the original image I have), but I still think it turned out pretty great. I am in constant awe of the beauty of the moon and other things we find in nature around us every day that we constantly take for granted. Anyway, just wanted to share this shot with you Ü


1 comment:

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I am absolutely fascinated with the moon, I love this picture. Amazing.