We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Kamron & Seth

So this was an interesting session...we didn't actually even have an appointment to do pictures! I was in the middle of the session with the Bryce family *below* and while I was doing the kids pictures, Julie came up to me and asked if I could squeeze these guys in at the end of their session. Apparently these two had an appointment with another photographer in town, and they got stood up, yikes! So I agreed as long as it was ok with the Bryce's. They said yes, so I literally had about 20 minutes of light left to get an entire session of pictures in. Normally my sessions run from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Needless to say I had to think fast! These guys were great, and fun, and totally easy to photograph! I hope you love them guys! Thanks for asking me to do your pictures, even if I was second choice Ü









Don't you love her shoes? SO cute!


No comments: