We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Rasmussen Family

What a fun, fun, fun, FUN family! You seriously couldn't ask for a better session. Is this little girl precious or what??










This little girl was cracking me up through the whole session. My husband, who often helps me out on my photo shoots with kids, was doing a whopper job on this little girl and she was belly laughing the entire time. I wish I could have taken a video, but I was laughing so hard because she was laughing so hard. It was a great time.



















Suprise! I've been waiting a few weeks to post these pictures for this one alone. I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag before they did! Congrats you guys!!


2 comments:

Juliana said...

Super cute! Love the surprise at the end too! That's awesome!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray the cat is out of the bag!!!!! :) Sorry you had to wait so long to post these pictures!!! :) We love the pictures so much and can't wait to see you again in October! :)