We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hatch Family

Ok, seriously, how do I choose just a few pictures to put on here when I am seriously in love with all of them?! This family was amazing. We had an amazing day, with a perfect sky (except for the occasional cloud bursts on us forcing us inside for a bit) , a super happy baby, and gorgeous parents! Couldn't ask for anything more...


















Couldn't you just die? I would kill for a shot like this of me with my babies! I'm glad I could give it to someone else Ü








Dad is going into training for a few months and will be away from his beautiful wife and daughter for a while. Hopefully we provided him with a few great shots to take along with him while he's gone! Thanks Joni, I will miss you guys! The best of luck to all of you!

No comments: