We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mikala- Thatcher, Safford, Pima, Gila Valley Senior Portrait Photographer

Yes, I don't know how I got so lucky either...I have been extremely blessed this year to photograph some absolutely beautiful girls. I decided to take Mikala to one of my favorite spots, and when we got there I was SO excited to see that there were some beautiful flowers blooming everywhere. Anyone who knows me knows I am a total sucker for wildflowers. We had a great time, and I loved getting to know her. Thanks again Mikala! I hope you love your pictures :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There was SUCH a beautiful sunset that evening.  The way the colors reflected off the water was so beautiful.  This is my favorite shot of the day.  So glad I was able to capture it :)

No comments: