We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Goodman Family- Thatcher, Safford, Pima Family Portrait Photographer

The first time I met Esther, it was in our college Astronomy class many MANY years ago! I thought she was pretty and her hair was amazing. Then we got paired up as lab partners and I got to know her. We had SO much fun in that class. Most of it spent laughing and getting in trouble by our teacher for not paying attention. We have stayed in touch over the years and have been Facebook friends for a while now. I've seen her every so often when they come down to visit family, and I was so excited to get an e-mail from her asking if we could do their family pictures this year. Her hair, still amazing, seriously it looks like spun gold don't you think? I think she wins the award for best hair EVER. And it was so fun to see her kids in person and see their personalities.  Her daughter is blessed with gorgeous locks like her mom, and is gorgeous too, and her boys are just the cutest things EVER.  We had a great session, and I had the hardest time trying to pick which ones to put on here. So I hope you like the long post! Thanks again Esther and Marcos. We hope you love your pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Showing off those BIG muscles!  What a cutie.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favorites, and I loved it in black and white and color...so I put up both :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: