We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Allie & Josh: Thatcher, AZ Wedding Photographer

I took Allie's senior pictures a few years ago. I LOVED photographing her, we had such a great time and she was GORGEOUS. Fast forward two years and I can't tell you how beyond elated I was when I opened up my e-mail and saw a request from her to do her wedding photos! Josh and I were supposed to be in New York the same weekend that Allie had set her date, but we made a few arrangements and postponed our trip a few days just so we could shoot this wedding. I am SO glad we did. It was a phenomenal day full of fun, laughter, and deep love and emotion. Thanks again Allie & Josh, I truly wish the best for you guys, and thanks for trusting us to capture the memory of your wedding day for you.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't her dress beautiful?  It was the same dress her mom got married in, which I LOVED.  She just re-worked the top to make it more modern.  So gorgeous :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

These are great pictures, she is a really beautiful bride! Good job!