We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, May 21, 2012

New Changes

Hey guys!  So first up, I just wanted to let you know that things will be changing as far as my price and how I do my bookings from now on.  Starting in June, all sessions will be $350 and payment will be required up front before your session will be booked. (*Anyone who has inquired or booked a session with me prior to this announcement will still be locked into the old price.)  This is the price I had in mind from the very start of my little business, and this is where it will stay.  So no more price hikes every year.  $350 is where I've wanted to be, and that is where it will remain. 

I've been feeling for a long time that I am just not spending enough time with my family because of my job, and as the years have passed, this feeling has only grown and gotten more powerful and I think it's time to listen.  My time with my girls and my husband are precious, and because of that, I will be accepting less bookings and charging a little bit more, to make up for that time I am spending. 

Also, my husband, who is my child rangler/ belly laugh inducer, has taken on a lot of new responsibilities at work, thus taking time away from when he will be able to come help me with family sessions.  So through the summer we will be able to book regularly because the sun will still be high enough when he is finished to come help, but come fall, starting in August, I will not be able to accept ANY family sessions unless they are booked on a Saturday.  So if you were wanting family pictures, you might want to start planning now. 

I hope and pray that my loyal clients will remain with me, and I truly look forward to the new clients that are to come.  I thank you all for being understanding and for following mine (and now Josh's) progress through the years.  We've loved serving you guys and hope to be able to only continue to do more in the future!  And just for fun, I thought I'd show you what we've both been up to the past few months (since it's been a while since I posted any pictures on here :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Hi Amber,

You are an AMAZING person as well as an AMAZING photographer. You and your work always outstanding. Your eye for the smallest details is captured in each photo! Your pictures are a window into each person, family or baby you photograph! I am very proud of you and will ALWAYS be one of your #1 fans.

Hugs,
Tamara