We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Temple Pictures, Landscapes, and a Little Something For Everyone

Hello everyone! So it's that time of year again, I am offering SO many prints for sale! What better gift, than the gift of photography for someone you love? Last year I sold two different prints of our beautiful Gila Valley Temple, and this year I am offering them again, along with SO many others. I have several more prints of the temple to offer, along with some gorgeous landscapes and sunset/ sky pictures of this beautiful valley we live in, along with some fun word sayings as well. Head on over to this link to see everything I have to offer, and how to order one.


CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES I HAVE TO OFFER



And head on over to my facebook page, to see how you can enter to win a free print of your choice!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE


Thanks for all of your support last year, I hope to have continued success this year as well! And please, tell your friends!

No comments: