We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

McBride Family

We had such a great time on this session. I was lucky enough to shoot the two older boys' senior pictures last year, and was really excited when their mom contacted me to do family pictures. Their son, Taelor, is getting ready to go on a 2 year mission, so they wanted to get some family pictures before he leaves. I am still really behind on posting (like a year), but after I edited this session I didn't want to wait to put all of the others on here before I put this one up. Also, I'm a little late on getting these delivered (I've had sick kids and it's put me behind on my editing) so this is a little sneak peak to hold you guys over until I can get you your pictures! Thanks for being so patient with me, I hope you love them Ü

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

Awesome session, they are all fabulous! Adorable family, seriously that mother is gorgeous, if we could all only age that well. Again, makes me want to plan our next session!