We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

God grant that not only the love of liberty but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man pervade all the nations of the earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface and say:" This is my country."

~Benjamin Franklin



My husband and I took a trip recently to visit Boston, MA and a few towns nearby. It was amazing to be in a place so rich in history, and to see the places where the colonists first fought against British rule. I felt the patriotism everywhere we went. Almost every home had a flag flying and it was a sight to see! I thought I'd share some of the images I shot while I was on my trip. I hope you enjoy them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died
who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you
and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

~Lee Greenwood


Wishing you all a safe and happy 4th of July! God Bless America!!

No comments: