We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Larson Family

So I just realized how far behind I am. I know, I am always writing about how far behind this blog is, but at least I haven't given up! I'm still trying Ü When I took these pictures for the Larson's, Mommy was barely a few weeks pregnant. Well, a few weeks ago she just had a new baby. Um, yeah. A little behind.

Anyway, I always love taking pictures of these guys. And how fun that they even brought their new dog, Roxy, along on the shoot with them. These two little kids were one of my VERY first photo clients EVER. So to be able to take their pictures as they grow is really fun, and an honor that their mom likes me enough to keep coming back for more! My style and editing has truly grown and evolved along with her children. In their family a few people have started to be interested in photography, so I'm not sure how much longer I will get to have them as clients, but I do love this family and am glad for the memories I've been able to capture for them!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: