We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Lacey

I had a great session with Lacey. She wanted somewhere green so I took her to one of my favorite locations last year. I don't think it's going to look like this this year...I'm so sad. I drove by it the other day and it's totally brown, no green at ALL. That's the danger of shooting all of your pictures outdoors. You never know what is going to happen to your favorite locations!

Anyway, I took her to this spot that was lush, green, and beautiful. I had only shot a few sessions here before and forgot to mention that she should wear bug spray. This place is crawling with mosquitos and tons of other pesky critters. So about 20 min into the session her arms were RED with bites. She was such a trooper though, and didn't even complain! I think we got some gorgeous pictures to boot. Thanks again Lacey, I loved doing these with you!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sherral said...

Those darn mosquitos! Oh well, the shots look amazing! I love the ones on the railroad tracks!

Debbie said...

Another one of my gorgeous first graders! Wow, Amber, you did such a wonderful job!