We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kyla...senior mini session

So every year in the fall I am flooded with requests for senior photos. I LOVE doing senior pictures, but I usually don't have the time to fit in sessions for everyone that requests pictures because my schedule fills up REALLY fast once school starts. So I usually build in a few days into my schedule to do senior mini sessions. It is a short, 15-20 minute session where we do just head shots so the seniors can have something to put in the yearbook and we can set up their full session the following spring. I love getting to meet so many new people and I really love these sessions. So here they all are! Starting out with Kyla...I was totally in love with her serious face. Gorgeous girl. I hope you like them Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: