We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Brittney

So these girls might look familiar to you. I took Brooke's pictures (the girl on the right) last fall, and posted the session pictures right away. Even though it was only about 3 weeks until I took her sister's pictures, I decided I needed to post all of my sessions in order, so it has taken me until now to get them up on the blog.

This session was really special for me to be able to shoot these twin sisters together as well. As many of you know, I also have twin girls, so I couldn't help but think of them as I was doing these girls' pictures, and how one day in the not so distant future I will be taking these type of pictures with them (or some other photographer if they don't want mom doing it) getting ready for their high school graduation. It's a little traumatizing to think about to be totally honest, but I had a lot of fun doing pictures for these two, and then for Brittney on her own. Here are some of my favorites, I loved so many of them Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristi M. said...

It was fun to see these pictures with two girls that look the same. I love some of the poses you used with the both of them.