We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Martha & Gracie

I have to say, I love it when my clients don't give up on a session! Annie contacted me to do a mini session with her girls. Her oldest was getting baptized and her baby was getting blessed, so she wanted pictures of them together in their white dresses. I thought it was such a fun and special idea for a shoot. Well, things kept happening, we kept having to cancel sessions and reschedule them, and our shoot seemed to be cursed, but in the end we finally got good weather and everyone was healthy! I was really happy we were able to do it because I love the end result. Thanks Annie, I hope you cherish them forever!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Annie said...

Amber, you were so patient! Thanks!