We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Alex

I had a really great shoot with Alex. It had been a while since I had done a senior photo shoot, and it made me remember how much I love doing Senior sessions! And just a little heads up for the seniors (to be) that want me to do their pictures in the fall. Most of the schools have deadlines that come up fast, and my days are going to go quickly, so you might want to start thinking about booking now, even if you don't want you shoot to be done until August/ September. The slots fill up fast, especially if you are wanting a weekend day! Anyway, thanks again to Alex. I had a great time with you!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

So I climbed up on this old car to show Alex what I wanted her to do, and when I jumped off, I felt the back of my pants catch on the car. Sure enough, I reached down and there was a huge rip in them! Dang! What do you think, was the sacrifice worth it?? They were my favorite pair of pants! Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: