We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Robinson family

It always makes a girl feel good when people travel from out of town to have me take their picture...much less travel from out of state! I was really excited to take this families' pictures and I think they turned out amazing...especially with the help from this amazing background.

For those of you who look at this blog and don't live in my town, fall is hard to come by here. The trees will often be green one day, and the next it gets cold and all the leaves just die and fall off. It's so hard to find some beautiful fall color, so you can imagine my excitement when one of my favorite spots turned this amazing blazing yellow color! I tried to use it as much as I could in the few short weeks it was this gorgeous. Anyway, thank you Robinson family for a great session...even though it was freezing cold!











2 comments:

Cole and Julie said...

I love these pictures and I love this family!!!!

Luke & Erica said...

Beautiful fall colors!! Where is this??? Such adorable little girls, love the pink and brown, will have to remember that combination...