We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Tanner

Tanner was the first full session I had done with a cowboy. When he told me where he wanted to take the pictures, and that he was bringing his horse, I have to say I was REALLY excited. We got some amazing, amazing shots, and I couldn't have been happier with the way the pictures turned out. When my daughter was in the hospital, I actually ran into Tanner's mom and she told me that the whole family LOVED the pictures. I couldn't have been happier about that! I could have honestly posted every picture on here. Anyway, so here are a few of my favorites.





And I couldn't resist taking just one of his horse alone. I love animal pictures too!





6 comments:

Juliana said...

very cool!

Bruce said...

WOW! What a great session! Love the pictures!

Luke & Erica said...

Those are great pics!!

mandbrid said...

Wow. Those are some awesome pictures!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Sweet you got several awesome pics.. but I truly love the last one with the outline of the cowboy...priceles... Great job as always.

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one! :)