We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nielson Family

I had done senior head shots for Tanner a while back, and his mom really liked the pictures. She liked them enough to book a family session with me too. We had fun and got some great shots.

And I know I talk about this a lot, but I feel very blessed to have such an amazing helper, that helps me get kids to go from this....

to this in 2 frames. This little boy was literally bawling his head off, and went from that to laughing in 2 seconds. That is no small talent, and I don't take it for granted.

And of course, I couldn't resist taking a shot of all of those cowboy boots...really fun I thought Ü