We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kayla & Josh

Kayla & Josh were such a cute couple. Josh had been away in the Army for several months, and had just returned home the day before we took these pictures. As you can imagine, it wasn't too hard to get these two to show me a little love. Ü I love it when I tell a couple to kiss, and you acn actually tell there is feeling behind it, not just a tiny peck-for-the-camera kind of kiss. I loved the feeling between these two, and not only does Kayla have AMAZINGLY gorgeous blue eyes, but she couldn't keep them off of Josh. It was adorable. Thanks Kayla & Josh! I wish you a lifetime of happiness with each other!













3 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

LOVE THE RING SHOT! SO CUTE!

Luke & Erica said...

What a great shoot! Love the ring shot as well.

Cole and Julie said...

Ahahaha, When you said she couldn't keep her eyes off of Josh I thought you meant your hubby Josh. Then I realized that his name must be Josh too.