We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Magan

Magan and I had an adventure together! All I can say is that she was a REALLY good sport...why you ask? Well, she came down from Morenci to take her pictures, and on the way it started downpouring rain. By the time she got here it was a light rain, but a rain none-the-less. It rained almost the entire session, but you would never know it by her face. I also have to say that I am in L-O-V-E with her eyes. Huge , green, amazing. Thanks so much Magan! I hope you love your pictures Ü






If you look off to the side of the trailor, you can see the rain coming down...yeah, it was like that almost the whole time!













1 comment:

Elisa said...

Rain. . . yet still amazing pictures!