We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Keim Family

So I am loving this family. I don't know what else I can say. I love it when we can get the kids to laugh (this guy was a little harder to crack than most, but we finally figured him out a few minutes into the session), and the parents too. I think they are sometimes taken off guard by the crazy antics we take to get their kids to smile. MOST of the time it pays off! I just have so much fun interacting with my clients, and then becoming friends with them as we go along. I definitely try to not be the photographer where you come and say hello, then I place you in different poses, take your pictures, and we are done. There is so much more to be found when you talk to people, find out their interests, their jobs, their lives, and most importantly, who they are.... I think we stayed and talked to these guys a good 30-40 minutes after the pictures were done. I love my job! I hope you love these pictures guys Ü












My favorite...

2 comments:

Steven and Jodi said...

Hey Amber - we LOVE them! The last one of Dallin is AWESOME! You captured him perfectly! I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for taking the pics and making it so much fun! We had a blast with you guys!!

Katie Thompson said...

Its the best when the only one laughing is the parents, at you. Dang those kids haha. LOVE the field shot and the last one! so awesome!