We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Goodman Family

It's always a compliment when someone you know is a little more particular with photography asks you to do pictures for them, but it's also a little added pressure! That said, I was really excited when I was contacted by M'lee about doing some family pictures for them. We had a good time and I think we ended up with some great shots. Here are some of my favorites.









They wanted to do a pyramid, so why not? I think it turned out to be one of the best, just because you can tell they are having fun Ü




And these two were a little hesitant when I pulled them aside to do some couple shots, but when I asked them when the last time they got pictures together, they responded 10 years! I told them it was time to get some new ones! I think they turned out great.





So this totally made me laugh. I turned around from taking the last picture to see this.






Thanks for thinking of me guys! I hope you love them!

2 comments:

Jason and Amanda said...

Awesome! I know M'lee will love them! Choosing is always the hard part!

mandbrid said...

I love the pyramid shot and the couple ones....the one of the boys mocking their parents was hilarious! Made me laugh out lound. Once again they all look great - what a beautiful family!