We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Annika

Here is my little Annika girl. I still can't believe how fast my twins are growing. It makes me sad! Annika is my best for faces between the two girls though. She will often stop and look around to see what's going on and that is when I get the best faces out of her. Morgan is too busy jumping up and down and going nuts to be able to stop and take a breath. I love the craziness, but I also enjoy the quieter times too! Anyway, back to the pictures! I am so in love with this first one. I'm not sure why, but something about the light just makes me so happy! I don't even mind the glare from the lens because I think it adds something interesting to the picture. Anyway, enough of my rambling, enjoy!



























No comments: