We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Booky Bug

A few weeks ago, in the midst of a million sessions I was doing, I decided to add to my work load and do a photo shoot of my kids. I seriously don't know what I was thinking, and thus, it has taken me this long to get them edited! I decided to play around a little bit with the pictures I did of Felicity. I came up with some really fun finishes that I love and I also fell in love with a new black and white look. So that's why this post is going to have a billion pictures. I had so many favorites, I couldn't choose which ones to leave out. Believe me, there were TONS more!

Anyway, this is my bug a bug. She is such an amazing model and she LOVES to take pictures. She comes home from school about every other day asking, "Mommy, can I PLEASE be your model today?" She just gets it, and we have a lot of fun taking pictures together. What a sweet girl!





I love this picture because it was totally not planned. Annika had been picking flowers off to the side of where I was shooting, and she decided to share some with her sister.


And here is the black and white that I am SO in love with! It totally reminds me of the old photos and I just love the look of it. I think I might be adding this one to the pack of b&w I already have as options!


















And just to show that things aren't all serious around here....



1 comment:

Tammy said...

AMBER!!!! These are absolutely AMAZING!! I wish we lived closer because I would LOVE for you to photograph my girls. The way you capture their expressions is something else!!
I was wondering what you were up to...WOW.
TAKE CARE