We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Breanne & Derek- Springerville, Eager, Apache County, Arizona, Wedding Photographer

Breanne and Derek were married and had their reception at The Ranch at South Fork and X Diamond Rach in Eager , Arizona.  The location was BEAUTIFUL and there were so many tiny details that made this wedding outstanding not only to attend, but to photograph.  We spent an amazing day with these two and their family and friends and had a blast capturing their day for them to remember always.  I warn you, I couldn't decide what to post because there were so many great pictures, so this post is LONG.  I hope you enjoy it :)  Thanks again, Derek and Breanne.



















































































3 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Umm, well they are like a beautiful model couple! So pretty and the details are great. I have a friend that lives in Eager.

Susan Hironaka Elder Hironaka's Mom said...

What a beautiful wedding, couple and now beautiful photos to remember it all! Great job on the photography!

Unknown said...

I have reserved San Diego Wedding venues to celebrate my special day. They are offering me great services within my limited budget and that is really wonderful. I am glad that I hired place like this.