We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Haynes family

This was another one of my mini sessions from last year. SUCH a cute family. I loved doing these pictures for them! Sorry for some of the color quality on a few of these pictures. For some reason a few of these kind of have a gray hue on upload. I have no idea why, because they don't look like that before I upload them. It's a problem I'll have to try and figure out later, but I hope you like the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: