We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Kailee & Mitch

I had the privilege of taking engagement photos for these two. We had a great session, and I was so in love with the beautiful golden light we were able to get in a lot of the shots. Yum. Thanks Kailee & Mitch. I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Fisk's said...

Okay, so I always look at your blog, but rarely comment on pictures of strangers. This is an adorable couple though, and I couldn't resist! The last pic on here is my favorite and I love it! Best wishes to them...and as always amazing photography on your part. eek! :o)

Luke & Erica said...

Love the colors they pic, this is why I love the fall! Great pictures, Mitch is a nice guy, nice to see who his wife is, haha. She is beautiful!