We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bryce Family

So as I look through these pictures I just have to smile. There are some sessions that are just fun to shoot, and these 3 girls are some of my favorites. Maybe because I've been running into some extraordinarily hard shoots lately, but this one was great. These three love my husband, and when that happens, things are just a lot more fun. Not to mention they have been over to my house several times playing with my kids and vice versa. I think it's always fun to photograph anyone you have affection for. Especially when it goes well! Anyway, I hope you like Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: