We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photoshop

First, I have to say that most of my exposures don't look like this! I try to get them as near to perfect as I can usually. However, I did this session up on the mountain and the lighting was horrible. So, in extreme cases like this, I am ever so grateful that I know how to save an image that others might deem 'unusable'. I always love seeing other photographers before and after shots, so here is one of mine! You will probably see Lisa's full session up on the blog in a month or two, hopefully, if I can find time to keep updating! Hope you like this one Ü

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dusty Draper said...

Nice work!

Katie Thompson said...

I need to learn how to do that.... really bad.