We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Macey...part 2 Water Shoot

So I have to preface this post by saying that this was a ONCE IN A LIFETIME kind of a deal. Honestly, I was thinking of all the things I wanted to do, and not necessarily what was the safest thing I should be doing (for my camera). For half of this shoot I was literally up to my NECK in the water. Not safe folks! Since this shoot I have had several requests for a similar look, but unfortunately, because of the safety and well being of my baby (my camera) there is no way I will be able to do any more shoots in the water. That is, unless I decide that I want to fork over $1400 for an underwater housing for my camera, yeah, that's not likely to happen Ü

When I got the message from Macey that she wanted to do a shoot by the water, my mind started reeling and I immediately started thinking of what we could do. I asked her if she would be willing to actually get into the water. She said yes and my mind went crazy with ideas. Immediately I started picturing shots in my head, and I can't even tell you how completely and utterly ELATED I was when I took this shot below, and saw my vision completely realized. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better, more exciting session. I hope you love the pictures as much as we both did! Thanks for looking Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

Wow!

The Fisk's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I CAN'T EVEN CHOOSE A FAVORITE OF THESE PICTURES. THEY ARE ALL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I'M TRYING TO EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT BY USING CAPS! HA HA.
YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE A GIFT. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS, BUT YOU REALLY OUT DID YOURSELF THIS SESSION! :)