We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lauren

So I have to premise this post by saying that these pictures were taken LAST August. We had seriously amazing rains last year, so all these beautiful flowers came out everywhere. We had them in the spring, they disappeared for a while, but then when the monsoons came, we got them back again. I love seeing how beautiful the desert can become when it's just sprinkled with some water! I wish it could happen more often, because it's truly breathtaking. I have had SO many requests for pictures in the flowers this year, but unfortunately, so far it's been dry, dry, dry....what does that mean? NO FLOWERS. Boo :o( I'm keeping my fingers crossed we will get some great rain here in the next few months, but with AZ, you just never know!

Now, on to the pictures! Lauren, what can I say? She is amazing. She has been the best babysitter I've ever known, and it makes me sad that she's graduating and getting too big to watch my girls. Sometimes on a random weekday we can still talk her into coming over, but for the most part our schedules are too conflicting. My girls love her like a big sister, and as a mom, someone who treats my girls the way she does holds a special place in my heart. We love you Lauren! Thanks for having us take your pictures Ü

Oh, and p.s. if you are on a Mac or PC that hasn't been calibrated, a lot of these pictures are going to look yucky, gray, and washed out. I have a certain way I edit some of my pictures that just don't look good when the monitor isn't calibrated. Most of them usually look fine, but this particular edit doesn't translate as well, and I used it a lot in these pictures. So if they look yucky, sorry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rob and Alexa said...

Her eyes are amazing. The last picture is my favorite. Very pretty.