We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Anna

I never get more thrilled, than when I receive an e-mail from a previous client wanting to schedule another session. I have been photographing this little munchkin from the time she was a few days old, this was our third session. You couldn't ask for a better baby, she is SO sweet, always happy, quick to smile, and a joy to be around. I also love how her mom and dad bask in the joy of having her for their daughter...and a grandma who can't stop buying her clothes! I believe that her mom told me at this session that she has NEVER had to buy an outfit for her daughter because grandma always beats her to the punch. I'm jealous I have to say! But grandma definitely has good taste in clothes Ü I can't wait for March, because I get to take their pictures again! I hope you love these pictures, the first one is one of my all time favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: