We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Morales Family

So I really like all of the sessions I do, but sometimes I do a session that I just LOVE. This family was so fun to work with, we talked and talked through the whole thing, and I just had so much fun. I loved so many pictures from their session, so it was really hard to choose which ones to put on here. I hope you like them as much as I do! Thanks so much Jennifer, it's been amazing getting to know you and your beautiful family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jordan and Ariana said...

I really like the contrast between the brown clothes, wood, and the greenery. They turned out happy!