We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jorgensen Kids

So I have to admit, I get a little giddy every time I get a call from Katie, letting me know she wants to get her kids pictures done. I love working with everyone of these guys, and we always have fun, even with the boys (although they pretend they don't like it ha ha). They are not only clients, but friends, and I think it makes the experience all the more enjoyable Ü

Photobucket

For some reason, these pictures lost a lot of their color in the upload...I don't have time to try and figure out why, so just try to picture these a little more saturated Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always love when true personality shines though Ü I wish I was this flexible! ouch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this girl Ü We used these pictures as part one of her senior pictures...if you look at the top of the blog, the girl in the water, yup, that's her! Stay tuned for a special project I asked her to be a part of with me....a little different than the normal portraits you see on here, but it was SO much fun. And, um, aren't you just dying over her shoes? I LOVED all of them! Jealous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one....

Photobucket

Thanks Katie for another great session Ü

No comments: