We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Richardson Family

Ok, so I have to admit that I was a little nervous when I got the e-mail from this family requesting pictures. Six kids can be a lot to handle, especially if they are a little crazy! So I had some pre-conceived notions about all the things that could go wrong. Well, my nerves were immediately put to rest when I met all of these guys. They were some of the BEST behaved children I have ever had the pleasure of photographing. The session was a breeze, it was fun, and we realized (Josh and I were just in the process of moving into a new home at the time) that they were actually going to be our new neighbors. It's been so fun getting to know this family over the past few months and I love seeing them so often. Thanks so much Richardson family! Here are some of my favorite shots from our shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

I couldn't resist putting this one in. She was so full of spunk and personality. It makes me smile every time I see it Ü

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: