We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Head shot Mini Sessions

Attn Seniors! Have you checked out my website and seen that I am booked before your senior head shot is due? Well, I have a solution for you! I have set up a special morning for Senior Head shot mini sessions, this Saturday, September 11th. If you are interested in booking one of these mini sessions with me, e-mail me at ambersmodernphoto@gmail.com for more information. You will get your cd with the edited images in time for your deadline. I still have a few openings left, so let me know if you would like to book your mini session today! Thanks so much!

Photobucket

No comments: