We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Raegan

One of the most beautiful people you will ever meet, inside AND out. She has been babysitting my girls since she was about 13 and we have grown to love this girl so much! I can't believe that she is now progressing on to a new chapter in her life, she just got married and is moving away. I'm so sad I won't get to see her beautiful face anymore, and my girls will be even more heart broken, but we wish you all the luck in the world Raegan! Here are some of my favorite senior pictures we took of her...we took these back in April Ü

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: