We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mommy Model Search

Hey all you moms out there! How long has it been since you got a great looking picture of JUST YOU?? When you graduated from high school? Well, now is the time to change that!

Here is the exciting part...it's FREE!!

I am looking for some mommy models, willing to do a mini photo shoot with me this week, Thursday (2nd). I will be selecting 5 women...you give me a little bit of time, I will give you some gorgeous pictures of yourself! If you are interested, please send a photo and brief description about yourself to ambersmodernphoto@gmail.com Age and size don't matter, you just ...have to be a mom and available between 5-6:30 p.m. Thanks!

3 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Oh man! I so want to be in Arizona right now! You do such an awesome job and yes that time would totally work...just teasing!

The Fisk's said...

I'm excited! I probably sound like a crazy stalker, but I just want you to PICK ME!!! :) I love, Love, LOVE your photography.

Abby said...

WELLLL.....I've already been asked by Victoria's Secret, but I guess I could cancel...