We are a husband and wife photography team, located in the Gila Valley, serving Thatcher, Safford, Pima, and the outlying areas, but are willing to travel upon request.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Andrew

So I am going to sound like an old lady, but I knew Andrew when he was a tiny little kid. I used to be his teacher in church when I was very first going to college. So it was really weird to me to see him as a senior, but really fun to take his pictures. I always get a twinge of excitement when I have parents explaining to me that there are things they want to incorporate into the session. Andrew has a lot of hobbies, including magic and card tricks (which I had him show me afterward and HOLY SMOKES, they were amazing!), and he plays a lot of sports. So it was fun to be able to incorporate all of those things into the session as well. I got the BEST compliment EVER when his mom e-mailed me after they received the pictures to let me know that they thought I captured his personality perfectly. You can't get better than that Ü

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this shot. He is a wrestler and growing up two of my cousins wrestled, as well as my husband when he was in high school. Anyone who knows about this sport knows that it's all about the weight. So they thought it would be fun to incorporate that into one of the shots.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Amber! Those are amazing! Holy Moly good job with the cards! Ü